Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful for Thanksgiving

There is just something about traditions, especially ones that involve family, that just warm your heart and make it smile.  Thanksgiving is one that we have always spent in North AL since before we were even married.  It's relaxing, cozy and full of food and love.  I think this year Allie & Grayson really enjoyed having a cousin that could finally interact unlike last year.  Check out these flashbacks.  WHAT a difference a year makes.....I know I am constantly saying this on this blog, but it is so true.  I can't imagine each year of Jonah's life to think it'll be such a change as it has been the first year.  So for these pics and this family, I am thankful.  There is so much in life that I am blessed with but these two people may take the turkey on this:   
 




No comments:

Post a Comment