Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY 2014!!!

I can't believe that I just wrote that.....I just realized today that one year ago, in 2 days, Jeez went to school for the very first time and my life as I knew it was over.  Wow a lot has happened since then of course, and obviously, thank God, my life wasn't over :)  And here we are today - a year later, and you moved into yet another big boy class....You will sit a big boy table and sling yogurt to all of your friends while you are feeding yourself, all BY yourself.  Who does that? Oh yeah...big boys, that's who.   Ok so I am NOT one for making NY Resolutions, b/c I believe we should be trying to better ourselves at OLL times, not just the beginning of a year, BUT I do need to be more active w/ this blog. Even if it's a one-liner entry.  I put so much pressure that if I don't have enough time to put in a good entry than it's not even worth the time and that's not how I need to think.  We live in a super fast pace world that seems to be getting even faster, So I can't let that be an excuse.  So there.  First entry of 2014 and even though I still don't have pumpkin patch pics up from the Fall. Oh well.  CHEERS to a new year :)  Maybe this year you will see some of those one day ;)  I took Jeez to the NY party for the kids at CHOM.  We had a NY date. Me and him. It was a blast - balloon drop and everything.  That part he was a little scared about, but all in all was a good time.  ESP learning how to drive a stick shift.  And of course one should never let go of their avocado while driving.  So happy 2014 and hold on to your veggies, I have a feeling this is gonna be a wild year.




No comments:

Post a Comment