Friday, September 12, 2014

Lately

Just a few things I don't want to forget.  The other day you told your dad "Bless You" out of the blue when he sneezed.  Made us smile.
We were running late b/c you actually slept until 7:05 the other AM so ate your cheese toast on the way to school.  I gave you half and drove off.  I hear from the back seat "Mommy! Mommy! It's boken. CHEE TOE BOKEN"  And I turned around to find your half in two pieces b/c you tore it apart, so I guess yes, your chee toe was in fact boken. :)
You picked up my phone and held it out and said "Cheese" like you were taking a selfie.  Intern and I cracked up.
If we say the words "In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit" you immediately follow up with "AMEN"
When the sun is in your eyes you yell "HOT! HOT!"  Not bright.  Love it.
That's a little of lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment