Friday, September 12, 2014

Two years ago yesterday.....

Was your due date. Yep, you were actually due on 9-11-12.  Obviously that didn't happen, but it definitely gave a new positive on that date that is stuck in our heads and hearts as one of the scariest things to have lived through.  I actually was living in London at the time and was at work when we received word about the first plane crashing into the twin towers.  I thought it was a joke honestly.  Soon did I realize when they evacuated us that this was anything but a joke.  Working in the financial district in the heart of London, they were scared and nervous they could possibly be next.  Who knows with crazy right?  I spent the next few days completely oblivious to what was going on at home, only following what I could on TV, but not being able to really get in touch with anyone.  One of the scariest things ever.  I'm so glad I have you to always think about on 9-11, how it was going to now be one of the happiest days of my life had that been your b-day.....but it will always be your due date.  Two years ago yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment