Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happiness & Sadness......all together now

I am waiting to organize our road trip pics to post OLL ( that's British for ALL) about our trip to the country for our family reunion.  We started off pretty rough, not gonna lie -Jas almost not making it past Jackson, MS.  But the trooper pulled through. And we had an amazing time.  Here is just a lil' pic of my complete happiness and sadness OLL in the same pic.  My first Pumpkin Spice Latte for Fall 2013.....and my sick hubby  :(  Seriously, if you have never had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, run now and get one. And then run around some more and take advantage of your caffeine high.  If you have never had a sick husband? Well.....just count your blessings because I think we all know why God only allows females to get prego right? ;)  Nothing but love for you Jas...and all things pumpkin. 

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin spice Latte is a must when Taking care of a sick husband! ;-)

    ReplyDelete