Thursday, October 24, 2013

Belated beach pics!

So...I'm already behind. No shocker there.  BUT, being the type that loves to write descriptive stories, it kills me just to post a few pics w/out a full "set the scene" make you feel like you are there w/ us in the moment type scenario, but I am thinking, judging from my lack of posts already, I may just have to do that once in a blue moon....so all of you 3 total readers out there, bear with me :)  The beach was an absolute blast and I hope to start making this a tradition.  Having said that, here are a few, or a ton, of pics:
What would you top your sandcastle with?  A ball was perfect for Jonah. Me...I'd probably choose a wine glass ;)

Team Jeffreys

I see a chuck.  We've got Jeez, that's all we need.

Sweetest beach boy

Shhhh mom gave me cookies for breakfast *pumpkin cookies!

Can you keep up Da da?  #notachance


WHOOOOO HOOO the beach is awesome!

He's taking his life guarding duties seriously

AM beverages.....#byebyebottle

Favorite beach snack - BBQ chickpeas

WEEEEEEE!!!

Let me FREEEE!

Ready for the Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment