Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You know what is awesome?

ANYTHING at the beach.  I mean some things are pretty awesome....like pumpkin anything, but like this for instance?



First pumpkin pie bagel of the year - even better at the beach, obviously with that view right? And the pumpkin beer buffet?  Exactly.  6 days and 7 nights of pure awesomeness. With my family on top of everything, pure bliss.  Jonah has also realized that sand, like bark at the park, is an all you can eat dealio out here.  He is also in a state of upset tummy, I mean bliss.   I have a ton of pics/posts to rub in that we are at the beach and 95% of the population is not, so I will just lead in with a few and update some more later......wouldn't want to totally throw margarita salt in the wounds all at once.  Speaking of....
What else do you do when it's raining at the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment