Sunday, August 25, 2013

A moment in the present

I don't want all of these first few weeks of entries be about me trying to make up for lost documentation so right now this is what is going on.  Mommy is enjoying some blogging peace and quiet while this little guy is catching up on some much needed zzzz's.  In his slimfits. In the swing that he is too big for, but he loves it, just like I love looking at him sleeping so peacefully. So right now in this moment all is right in the world. This isn't just any sleeping pic, this may be going down as the worlds longest weekend nap, so BAM it was blog worthy...Going on 2 hours 20 minutes, and counting.....
PS- check out that sweet little left hand signing "I LOVE YOU"  ;)  Love you too little angel.

2 comments:

  1. I love you too Jeez! I can't believe he still naps in here! that's awesome! Swing is a MUST! :-) Sweet sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either Cor b/c someone is prob. gonna call DHR if I continue letting him ;) But hey, he's over 1 and still taking a bottle so whatevs right? Ha! #pickyourbattles

      Delete