Monday, August 26, 2013

This is the day.....

This is the day that the Lord has Made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24
So after a few days of sulking in my PWO sorrows, I come into work with a positive mind and outlook.  I just know that somehow someway I am going to have WAY more in my "Jonah" folder than I ever even remember putting into it.  Well yes and no. Yes, I do have a lot saved around here but no, I don't have any of my precious Jonah videos. But.....thanks to the awesomeness of my co-workers, they do!  Obviously I don't have time to post them all or write about each one of them at this moment, but this one was worth posting asap.  I would sing this OR "Rise and Shine and Give God the glory glory" Each and every morning to Jonah when getting him up.  He was exactly 3 months old in this video and it still makes my heart smile so big watching this.  I LOVE how he just lights up.  AWWWW my little sunshine, thank you for being such a happy baby.  I once wrote in a note on my phone that I think you see angels.  And sometimes when I would get you out of your crib while singing to you, you would look over my shoulder.....at the angels of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment